Rob Storoschuk, CPA, CA, LPA & Partner
I provide extensive help to clients to transition. As your businesses continues to grow, I’ll work with you closely to explain planning strategies or ways to improve.
Rob creates value for clients by taking the time to understand their needs and coming up with tax efficient strategies for clients to work towards as opposed to only reacting to after the fact.
Rob strives to find tax saving opportunities for families. As owners reach retirement, Rob offers planning to transition from the operating business to investment corporations and retirement strategies.
Rob focuses on professional corporations especially in the health care sector. This includes working closely with banks, investment advisors and lawyers to get the most for clients. Rob also has extensive expertise in handling investment corporations.
Rob and his wife Christine live in Brantford with their three sons. Rob is the current treasurer of the Lansdowne Children’s Centre Foundation. Rob also enjoys various family activities throughout the community and especially golfing.
Rob Storoschuk’s Practice Areas
- Accounting and taxation for owner-managed businesses
- Personal and corporate tax planning
- Estate returns and planning
- Transitioning from personal businesses to corporations
- Special interest in health care professionals, investments, real estate and construction companies
- Federal, provincial and municipal election audits
Rob can be contacted at:
Rob Storoschuk, CPA, CA, LPA
Millards Chartered Professional Accountants
96 Nelson Street, P.O. Box 367